European Healthcare Design 2019: Call for Papers
There is four weeks to go until the submissions deadline of the Call for Papers for the 5th European Healthcare Design 2019 Congress, Awards & Exhibition.
With the plenary theme of ‘Blurring the boundaries: designing place-based health systems’ next year’s congress will explore how the global shift towards population- and place-based health systems are gaining momentum, facilitated by advances in science and technology.
Abstracts for the presentation of papers, posters and workshops are invited on the plenary theme and six congress streams by 7 December 2018:
- Place-based health systems: improving access, quality and value
- The intersection of medicine and architecture: redefining practice
- Science, technology & innovation: empowering citizens & patients
- Commercial design: innovation in healthcare investment & finance
- Sustainable development: designing for people, place and planet
- Art, design & technology: dignified & stimulating spaces for care